CAMP FIRE VICTIMS MEETING
Date – May 1, 2019
Time – 11 AM and 5PM
Location – Palms Event Center, 2947 Nord Ave, Chico CA 95973
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION LED BY:
- Bankruptcy Attorney
- Consumer Rights Advocates
- Experienced Trial Attorneys
- Knowledgeable Insurance Lawyers
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- PG&E’s potential liability for Camp Fire losses.
- How the PG&E Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Filing MAY OR MAY NOT affect your claims.
- Explanation of Fire Insurance Policies and the Claims Process.
- What your insurance policy DOES and DO NOT cover.
- Dealing with your insurance company, adjusters, and vendors.
- Strategies for efficient and fast settlement of your Camp Fire claims and losses.
- Why PG&E DOES NOT GET CREDIT for money you have or will receive from your insurance company (Why YOU ARE ENTITLED TO recover much more than the amount of your property losses)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS MEETING?
- All Camp Fire Victims regardless of whether or not you are already suing PG&E
- All Camp Fire Victims regardless of whether or not you have insurance.
- All Camp Fire Victims regardless of whether or not your insurance has paid you.
Presented by Law Firms Wagner and Jones LLP and Kabateck LLP. Wagner and Jones LLP and Kabateck LLP currently represent over 150 Camp Fire Victims and are prepared to address all questions and concerns about these issues.